Slim fast for wcIIcam0.2

Bas Rijniersce bas@brijn.nu
Sun, 05 Sep 1999 22:44:55 +0200

Hi,

Jacob Nikom wrote:

> I think compression did not work very well for cpia0.2 from the first
> version. It is interesting that in the Jean Merliot version (wcIIcam0.2)
> the compression works pretty well. Are there different compression
> algorithms? Is it possible to replace the bad one with the good one?

I thought that Jean had used the reference routines provided by VLSI (at
the bottom of the webcam page is a link "Vision Sample Decompression
(decode.zip, 23Kb) - Sample decompression source".

> Jacob Nikom

Bas

----
Bas Rijniersce                       Phone +31 341 550545
Oude Telgterweg 81                   Fax +31 341 562940
3851 EA  Ermelo                      http://www.brijn.nu
The Netherlands                      bas@brijn.nu