Funny, maybe useful

Bas Rijniersce bas@brijn.nu
Mon, 06 Sep 1999 12:48:59 +0200

Hi,

I'm a registered user of VMware (www.vmware.com, a x86 emulator under
linux, and a good one!!), this gives me access to beta's vmware. The
latest included bi-directional parport support. And ofcourse I tried to
run the Webcam II software that cam with it... and guess what... it
worked !!!
It's a real funny to see this, i put up a screencap at
http://www.brijn.nu/vmware-cam.jpg (a bit big!)

But maybe there is something useful to this.. Would it be possible to
snif the command the windows driver sends? Whould that be useful for the
GET* problems?

Bas

----
Bas Rijniersce                       Phone +31 341 550545
Oude Telgterweg 81                   Fax +31 341 562940
3851 EA  Ermelo                      http://www.brijn.nu
The Netherlands                      bas@brijn.nu