Future direction of driver

Jacob Nikom nikom@merl.com
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 12:03:55 -0400

I think it could be useful to see how the drivers for other web cameras
are designed. For example for QuickCam, which has excellent Linux
support
pages:
ftp://ftp.cs.unm.edu/pub/chris/quickcam/
http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~patrick/quickcam/

(IMHO I think that cpia is rather strange name. I think the name should
reflect that it is a driver for WebCam II camera, not for something more
generic.)

Jacob Nikom