[cpia] No Rule to make target '...usbdev_fs_i.h' (fwd)

kopecjc@att.net kopecjc@att.net
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:49:24 +0000

----------------------  Forwarded Message:  ---------------------
From:    kopecjc@att.net
To:      Johannes Erdfelt <jerdfelt@sventech.com>
Subject: Re: [cpia] No Rule to make target '...usbdev_fs_i.h'
Date:    Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:09:10 +0000

Am I correct to understand that in pre4 cpia-0.7.4 is an
option that can be compiled into the kernel by making the
appropriate selection in 'config' during kernel
configuration? (What about pre5, which is now the
latest?)  The reason I ask is that the CPiA README says
'Do not enable USB CPiA Camera support in the kernel.
That will conflict with this driver.'  On the other hand,
in the notes to CPiA-control, Peter Pregler said on March
13 that 'Sometime in the future the driver will be part
of the standard kernels.'  Has this happened already