[cpia] Creative Webcam II (Parallel) problems

j.m.maurer j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl
Mon, 07 Aug 2000 19:16:34 +0200

Hmmm I had this problem also once... don't know what I did... Doesn't
rebooting  and re-attaching help (if you didn't already tried that 1000
times)?

I remember I tried xawtv and had no problems, but gqcam had some troubles here
also.

    -Marc