[cpia] Creative II & USB...

Peter Pregler Peter_Pregler@email.com
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 00:05:11 +0100

Hi,

I think your problem is the OHCI driver. That seems to be the common
factor. At least I have not heard of problems of the cpia-driver with
the uhci-driver. Unfortunatly I have no access to such a beast to debug
the problem.

-Peter

On Tue, Dec 26, 2000 at 05:08:35PM -0500, Paul Warner wrote:

> I was all excited - 2.2.18 offered USB, CPiA webcams, and all should
> be good. Sure enough, I used (vgrabber - simple software which grabs
> image from /dev/video0) and I grabbed a frame. And then another! And
> then nothing! Nothing at all! The machine locked up.

[...]

--
You can weave your life so long - only so long, and then a thing
in the world out of your control will tug at one vital thread