[cpia] New driver release and some important info

Chris Whiteford Chris@informinteractive.com
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 12:58:03 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01BF5EB8.EB01CDC0

I was wondering where everyone went.  I knew that the driver was behaving
relatively good, but everyone just disappeared....  AHHHHH..  Ok your back
now, whoo that was close...

const programmer* chris = NULL;
return chris;