[cpia] USB anyone?

Jochen Scharrlach Jochen.Scharrlach@schwaben.de
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 16:12:15 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

is anyone working on the USB driver? I found that the driver supplied
with the 2.3.x kernel is very very simple (i.e. many features simply
aren't implemented) and either my camera is broken or the YUV->RGB
conversion doesn't work correctly.

I took a look at the PPC2-driver and at the first glance it didn't
seem to be very difficult to merge the kernel usb/cpia.c to the dummy
cpia_usb.c - well actually it isn't that easy, because the IRQ is
handled differently and the PPC2-driver doesn't support hot-plug. I'd
take a closer look at it if really noone else works on the driver.

Bye,
Jochen

--
new signature coming RSN (tm)