[cpia] USB anyone?

Peter Pregler Peter.Pregler@risc.uni-linz.ac.at
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 23:03:42 +0100 (CET)

On 16-Jan-00 Jochen Scharrlach wrote:
> My idea is to add an argument to cpia_register_camera(), so I can
> stuff the driver-struct into the video_device->lowlevel much
> sooner. What I am missing is a cpia_unregister_camera()!

Hmmm, I don't understand that. There is a cpia_unregister_camera in the current
driver. Actually AFAIR it is there since Scott's major rewrite of the
init-routines. It is used in cpia_pp.c in the cleanup_module routine. And I see
not much of a destinction between cleanup_module and hot-plugging. It is just a
different way to trigger it. I'll have a look at your code in the next days.
Maybe I miss something basic.

-Peter

Even the thought that a ship was waiting to take him back to Earth
did not wipe out the sense of loss he felt at that moment.
Email: Peter.Pregler@risc.uni-linz.ac.at
Peter Pregler / RISC, University of Linz, Austria