[cpia] Jump right in here

Kyle Summers c64c128@hotmail.com
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 13:44:40 PST

      Hi.  I have been looking for information on the 'intelplay QX3'
microscope.  Basically I wonder if anyone knows if the picture element
inside it's workings is similar or identical to any other USB camera.  If so
then getting this thing to work in Linux (or also MacOS 8, please don't
shoot me for saying that, I'm new here =) will be a lot easier.
      The driver states that it is made by 'VLSI Vision Ltd.' tho I s'pose
that isn't the greatest amount of help.
      Anyway, I also own a creative webcam go which happily enough only has
a driver for windows98, but I imagine you all know this too.
      Whelp, I got my linux stuff ready and able, and I hope to join you all
in getting something good done.

Regards,
Kyle

University of Michigan