[cpia] some questions again !

Andreas Grzybowski andy@bawue.de
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:53:36 +0200 (MEST)

Hello everybody !

now I will purchase the folowing webcam from phillips:
Philips Vesta (PCVC 675).

on the ollowing page are some hints about this cam:

http://www.smcc.demon.nl/webcam/

but the supported cam is the PCVC675K (Vesta)
is my cam the same ? can i use them ?

also i found the following page:

http://www.hdk-berlin.de/~rasca/w3cam/

can i use this little cool tool with the phillips cam ?
i will use this kind of kernel: 2.2.14-backport-99pre7-1 (release 5.02)

ok - i now this are a lot of questions ! sorry for that but i'm very
unsure which cam i should buy and which cam i can use under linux.
i can purchase the phillips vesta cam very cheap - that's the reason for
my ugly stupid questions.

can anyone help me ? does the above should work fine ?!

many many thanks to you !

bye
AndY