[cpia] thanks all :)

Jacob Nikom nikom@merl.com
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:38:44 -0400

Hi Bernhard,

It would be nice it you could document what you went
through, you problems and especially important the
solutions and send this description to the listserver.

This is invaluable experience and it could be very helpful
for many people as well. I found it could be helpful for
myself next time.

Regards,

Jacob Nikom