Sourceforge (Was: Re: [cpia] client probs)

Jarl Totland jto@bdc.no
Wed, 01 Mar 2000 12:35:36 +0100

Peter:
 >> I guess we need a new strategy for the source distribution. Is is
 >> okay for you Jarl to add a pointer and a comment to your source
 >> archive to my web-page?
This has now been done.

Nicolas:
 > How about moving to something like sourceforge.net ? Does anybody know
 > how it works ?
This is a very good idea. I'm working on the registration right now.
This will give us integrated forums, mailinglist, bugtraq, cvs and ftp.
It also opens up for other people to do updates to the webpage.
Hopefully all this can be up this week, depends on how much automation
there is.

Vyrdsamt,
-Jarl