[cpia] unresolved symbols

Adam Lynch lists@sprawl.net
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 12:22:03 -0500

And thus spoke Peter Pregler:

> Are you sure you have the the include path in the makefile to point to the
> actual kernel include tree with which the running kernel was compiled? From
> your lsmod-output I guess you have compiled parport and videodev into the
> kernel?
>
> -Peter

Peter-

  It points to /usr/src/linux/include, which is where the Mandrake
kernel-headers RPM placed the kernel includes..

  Also, I'm lazy, so I went with the "loadpp" script. And I didn't have the
parport drivers installed. I had rmmod'd 'em before the testing procedure.

  I'm about to d/l a fresh (non-Mandrake) kernel. I'll give that a go.

--
---
AdamL.

alynch@sprawl.net
http://sprawl.net

     Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately
    explained by stupidity.

                         -Robert Heinlein, 'Logic of Empire'

     Any view of the universe that is not strange is false.

                         -Neil Gaiman