[cpia] CPiA 0.7.2 & Zoomtel camera: Colour balance strangene

Dirk Lison dirk@lison.com
Sat, 04 Mar 2000 12:33:49 -0500

I'm having color problems with my Ezonics EZCams too even in bright light. But only using gqcam.
Using vidcat from the w3cam package results always in correct colors but the pics are very dark in
low light conditions. Hope this helps.

Camera info from gqcam:

Name: CPiA USB Camera
Type: 513