[cpia] new version of cpia-control

Sang Y. Yum tdat@yahoo.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 15:53:27 -0800 (PST)

Peter,

I am not a Python programmer. :) cpia-control failed
on my machine:

[sang@pikatsu cpia-control]$ rpm -q python pygtk
python-1.5.2-11ac
pygtk-0.6.3-8ac
[sang@pikatsu cpia-control]$ ./cpia-control
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "./cpia-control", line 70, in ?
    camera=libcpia.status()
  File "./libcpia.py", line 80, in __init__
    self.__update()
  File "./libcpia.py", line 140, in __update
    self.camera_status_min[key]=m.group(3)
  File "/usr/lib/python1.5/re.py", line 347, in group
    raise IndexError, 'group %s is undefined' % `g`
IndexError: group 3 is undefined

--- Peter Pregler <Peter.Pregler@risc.uni-linz.ac.at>

=====
Sang Y. Yum             http://www.yumnet.dyndns.org/~sang