[cpia] Merging new cpia driver into 2.3?

Peter Pregler Peter.Pregler@risc.uni-linz.ac.at
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 20:48:21 +0100 (CET)

On 24-Mar-2000 Johannes Erdfelt wrote:
> I think everyone wants it to be done, but it has occured yet. Does
> anyone have any objections to me making the patch and submitting it to
> Linus (or the appropriate parties) to get it merged into 2.3 before 2.4
> is released?

You get a big thanx for the work from my side. :) But please use the CVS at
sourceforge (there are some minor but important fixes). I have also written a
short Documentation-file for the 2.2.x patch I sent to Alan. It might be a good
idea to include it. I will update the parport stuff in it and send it to you.

-Peter

Even the thought that a ship was waiting to take him back to Earth
did not wipe out the sense of loss he felt at that moment.
Email: Peter.Pregler@risc.uni-linz.ac.at
Peter Pregler / RISC, University of Linz, Austria