[cpia] bug in cpia_usb_streamRead

Peter Pregler Peter_Pregler@email.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 08:40:12 +0200

On Tue, Oct 24, 2000 at 02:13:50PM -0700, Jon A. Cruz wrote:

> So... what's next to get things fixed? And to get the kernel updated
> also? The project seems quite dormant of late.

I take care that things go into 2.2.x. AFAIK, Johannes does the same
for 2.4.x and Scott did all the checkins to the CVS-tree I wanted to
make. As soon as I get my hand on a second USB-camera I will check out
the glitches that were reported with that one. That is about all I
want to do for the driver in the not so near future.

Greetings, Peter

--
I will not waste chalk. --Bart Simpson at the blackboard
Email: Peter_Pregler@email.com