[cpia] USB terracam problems..

=?iso-8859-1?q?Marco=20Brosda?= marco_brosda@yahoo.de
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:28:52 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I have 2 Terracams USB using the 2.2.16 Kernel from
RedHat 7.0 Beta (incl. USB Backport).

I've encountered the same Problems (using the ohci
driver (but the same with uhci on the other
mainboard)) when using ONE webcam.
If i use gqcam i can capture the hole night long, but
when making pics with w3cam.cgi every 10 secs, after
2-10 minutes the ohci usb driver stops working. Then i
have to unload/load the ohci module and things are
going on. Sometimes i can make pics for hours (it
depends on the location of the cam ?!?). When using 2
cams the /dev/video0(1) Devices  are not accessible
after one minute of capturing with one cam. Then i've
to reboot the machine (from time to time linux crashes
totally).

Any Ideas ?

Marco

--- Samo Gabrovec <root@velenje.cx> schrieb: > Hi!