[cpia] Re:IntelPlay QX3 lights.

Doug Welch welch@physics.mcmaster.ca
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 10:45:29 -0500 (EST)

Hi Sam et al,

I did check-out the latest cpia module and compiled it into the
kernel, so I suspect that it is something else that I have failed
to do (or modify). I am using RH 7.1 with the 2.4.9-12 kernel.
So, it appears I fall in with your strategy 2) listed below.

The source makes it appear that I should see the QX3-specific items
such as toplight and bottomlight listed in the /proc/cpia/video output.
Since this does not appear to be the case, I am wondering why not.

Thanks again for your help,
Doug