[cpia] Cool driver!!

Michael McQuay michael.mcquay@williams.com
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:24:46 -0600

I just got the driver working with my Ezonics EZ-Cam and the 2.4.1 kernel.

This driver rocks!!!  Thanks loads for spending the time to develop it.

I used my camera for a brief while with Win95 before upgrading to Win2000.
After the upgrade, lo and behold, Ezonics doesn't provide a driver for this camera for Win2000!

Much nagging on my part didn't seem to budge them at all in the direction of developing a driver for me, so I
thought, "Hey, I wonder if I can find a driver for Linux?"  And guess what?   Well you know the rest of the
story.

Thanks again!