[cpia] webcam software

Pamela Castro pamcastro25@hotmail.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 20:47:44 -0600

Hello,

I finally got two webcams up and running on a Linux (RedHat 7.0) machine.
Thanks for any advice any of you gave me.

I am looking for software that will take snapshots in timed intervals and
ftp them to a server (so that I can display them on the internet).
I have found one software called camstream that will do this but after a
certain period of time it stops.  I turned off the power management on my
computer in the CMOS but it still turns off after about an hour or so.
Any suggestions or other software to try out?

Thanks in advance,
Pam