[cpia] cpia2 webcam

Steve Miller steve.miller@st.com
Mon, 02 Jul 2001 17:31:47 -0700

Hi,

I've been working on a driver for the second generation cpia chip
(cpia2), and have been asked by my boss to find two or three people to
help test and maintain it.  The driver is working and stable, but still
needs some features and speed.  There is currently only one camera we
know of that uses this chip, but more are on the way.  If anyone is
interested in helping, we are willing to provide a camera.  This is
aimed mostly at the original cpia driver developers, but anyone else who
can do driver development is welcome.  If you're interested or have
questions, please let me know.  Thanks,

Steve

--
Steve Miller