[cpia] USB Aiptek pencam

Peter Pregler Peter_Pregler@email.com
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 20:43:45 +0200

Hi,

see the list-archive for frequent explanations of me on how to find a
driver for a web-camera, e.g.

http://mailman.risc.uni-linz.ac.at/pipermail/cpia/2001-February/001016.html

Greetings, Peter

--
You can weave your life so long - only so long, and then a thing
in the world out of your control will tug at one vital thread