[cpia] OHCI or something problem

Justin Cormack jpc1@doc.ic.ac.uk
Thu, 3 May 2001 17:37:57 +0100 (BST)

I got a Microtek eyestar USB cpia camera the other day and it works fine
on my laptop (PII 233, uhci USB). However it doesnt work on my Cyrix
MediaGX machine (Cyrix 586 compatible), the main difference with which is
it has a OHCI USB chipset rather than the normal uhci.

I am using kernel 2.4.4 on both machines, and the cpia driver from there.

Basically it is fine until the VIDIOCMCAPTURE ioctl is called; this never
returns unless interrupted and the log says
cpia.c:parse_picture(1947):EOL not found giving up after 1478/106724 butes

Any idea what mught be going on and what to do?

Justin