[cpia] CAPE REQUEST

MAKA KUMALO khumalo1@ecplaza.net
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:22:14

FROM:
MR.MAKA KHUMALO
 Sir,
CONFIDENTIAL BUSI
NESS  REQUEST.
 It is indeed my pleasure to write to you this letter, which I
believe will be a surprise to you, as we are both complete
strangers. I actually found your email address at the trade
and email directory listings here in Pretoria, South Africa.
I work at the Ministry of Minerals and Energy in South
Africa as the chief accountant and have the mandate of
two senior colleagues to search discreetly and diligently
for a foreign partner that could assist us concerning a
business matter, which will be of mutual benefit to all.
We do require your assistance in the transfer of
US$12,300,000 (Twelve million, three hundred thousand,
United States Dollars). This fund emanate from over
invoiced contract amount that was executed for my
Ministry by a mining company, which is undergone
liquidation.  Although the actual contract amount was paid
to the company, the over invoiced amount of
US$12,300,000 has since been lying in the Ministry's
escrow account at the Reserve Bank of South Africa
pending proper proof of claim, Am privy to this classified
information by virtue of  my  position in the ministry.
However we are unable to proceed alone with this
transaction, because the civil service code of conduct
laws strictly prohibits us from engaging in private business
or operating any foreign account, hence my search for a
foreigner whose company and account (business or
private), we can use to transfer the money.
We already have the approved proof of claim and
evidence of this contract in our possession, while soliciting
for a reliable and committed foreign partner to act as
front. The basis of this transaction is that the assets of the
liquidated Mining company, which won the contract from
my ministry is being acquired by your company and we
shall arrange all the necessary documentation in
conjunction with one of the ex- directors of the closed
mining company.   Acquisition of company is a very
common practice here in my country and the officials
responsible for documentation have been settled on this
matter.
Please note that this transaction is 100% risk free and we
shall abide strictly to all the legal procedures as contained
in   our laws and international laws in transferring the fund.
 I ask that you keep this communication strictly
confidential, as the two senior officials involved are very
highly placed government functionaries and would not like
to be exposed.
Please go through this letter carefully and if you are
interested in assisting us, kindly notify me urgently via my
email address, as time is of the essence in this transaction.
Upon your acceptance to assist us I shall provide you
with more detailed information on procedures and also
negotiate your percentage with you for your assistance.
 Thank you and God Bless, as I wait for your urgent
response,
 My Sincere Regards.
 MR.MAKA KHUMALO