[Publicity] Open PhD Positions

Secretary Secretary at risc.jku.at
Fri Jul 15 12:54:41 CEST 2011

Dear colleague,

Attached you find an announcement of open PhD positions within the frame
of our Doctoral Program (DK) "Computational Mathematics: Numerical
Analysis and Symbolic Computation".

=> We kindly ask you to post the announcement at your institute and/or
    forward this information to interested students.

Our interdisciplinary PhD research program (DK)

	https://www.dk-compmath.jku.at/

is financed by the Austrian Science Fund (FWF). Its second period will
begin on October 1, 2011.

It involves the institutes of Applied Geometry, Computational
Mathematics, Industrial Mathematics, and Symbolic Computation (RISC) of
the Johannes Kepler University, and the Johann Radon Institute for
Computational and Applied Mathematics (RICAM) of the Austrian Academy of
Sciences.

Sincerest thanks for your cooperation,
and best wishes,

Peter Paule

Johannes Kepler University Linz
Doktoratskolleg "Computational Mathematics"

Altenberger Straße 69
4040 Linz, Austria

Director: Univ.-Prof. Dr. Peter Paule
Staff Assistant: Gabriela Hahn