[Publicity] Some important information concerning RADCOR 2017

JKU Linz - RISC Office secretary at risc.jku.at
Mon Sep 18 12:56:03 CEST 2017

Dear participants of RADCOR 2017,

we are looking forward to seeing you in St. Gilgen for this years RADCOR
conference.

The program is available at the conference website at
https://indico.desy.de/conferenceDisplay.py?ovw=True&confId=15733

There you can also find useful information concerning the travel to
Hotel Hollweger
https://www.hotel-wolfgangsee.at/index.php/en/

Some important information for your arrival on Sunday Sept 24 and your
stay:

* The check-in time at Hotel Hollweger starts at 14:00.

* Usually the hotel reception is open between 7:30-21:00. If you will
arrive outside of this time frame, contact the hotel in time so that
they can take care of you accordingly.

* The payment of the conference package (including your stay) should be
paid when you check out.

* The WiFi password will be handed out at your check in.

* The conference desk for registration will be open on Sunday between
16:30-18:00. If you come later (or on other days), you will obtain your
conference bag at the hotel reception upon check-in.

* The conference starts on Sunday with dinner at 18:00 and continues
with the reception at 19:30.

* Sauna, swimming pool, and fitness room at Hotel Hollweger are free of
charge. Massage & Beauty services can be arranged on your own cost at
the hotel reception.

* Some important information for the excursion on Wednesday: We will go
by ship and train to the mountain Schafberg. In case that you want to
hike there (e.g., walking down from the top to the staging point where
you can enter the train again to go down to St. Wolfgang), we strongly
urge you to bring appropriate personal mountain equipment, in particular
good hiking shoes and a coat in case of wet weather.

In case that you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

Best wishes,

Andre Hoang and Carsten Schneider