[Publicity] Further information for our AEC summer school at RISC, Hagenberg

RISC Secretary Secretary at risc.jku.at
Tue Jul 17 14:55:23 CEST 2018

Dear Participants,

I would like to give some further information converning our summer school:

1) Unfortunately, George Labahn, one of our invited speakers, had to
cancel his series of lectures.
Luckily, we found an excellent substitute:

Steve Melczer (University of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.)

he is an expert in the field of asymptotics in one or several variables
and its application in combinatorics.
We (all the organizers) are looking forward very much to learn a lot
from his talks with special emphasis on computer algebra.
For further details see:
http://www.risc.jku.at/conferences/aec2018/speakers.html

2) The poster presentations will be given on Tuesday afternoon (the
poster titles are now online).

3) François Bergeron was so kind to provide us with an updated
manuscript, see
http://www.risc.jku.at/conferences/aec2018/SymmetricFunctions.pdf

Finally, if you have not done so far, be so kind and send us *till
tomorrow* your approximate arrival dates
so we can guarantee a smooth workshop.

Once more, we are all looking forward to see you soon in Hagenberg!

Best wishes,
Carsten