[Publicity] conference OPSFA 2019

Tanja Gutenbrunner tanja.gutenbrunner at risc.jku.at
Thu Mar 28 08:52:18 CET 2019

Dear Sir or Madam,

As you might noticed, in the last days we had problems with the new
registration system.

I am happy to inform you that the IT department was able to solve this
problems and the
registration system should work properly now.

So we kindly ask you to register (again).
In case you still have any problems with it, please let us know:
opsfa2019 at risc.jku.at

I apologize for any malfunction of the registration system in the past.

Thank you for your understanding
and best regards,
Tanja Gutenbrunner