submissions to ACPC'99

Andreas Uhl uhl@cosy.sbg.ac.at
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 11:18:58 +0200 (MET DST)

dear collegues,

here is some statistical information concerning ACPC'99:
we received 74 contributions for acpc99 from 22
different countries.

Special Track Parallel Numerics: 22 contributions
Special Track Parallel Computation in Image Processing,
              Video Processing, and Multimedia: 29 contributions
General Parallel Computation Topics: 23 contributions

the different groups in the acpc submitted the following
number of papers:

Boeszoermenyi		1
Buchberger		0
Haring			0
KLeinert/Ueberhuber	5
Langer			0
Schuster/Steinhauser	1
Volkert			2
Zima			0
Zinterhof		7

greetings from salzburg,

andreas uhl

--
|     Andreas Uhl     |         University Salzburg           |
| ++43 662 8044 5308  | Research Inst. for Softwaretechnology |