[Acpc-l] great news on stock up big

Dion Givens Dion Givens" <pvvzo@aramco.com.sa
Sat, 15 May 2004 02:06:42 -0100

----16243241A13F5B9E48A

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<head>
-1">
<title>Untitled Document</title>
</head>

**SRGE****SRGE****SRGE****SRGE****SRGE****SRGE**
  Opening Price: 1.00<br>
  7 Day Target: 2.65<br>
  1 Month Target: 3.80<br>
  Outstanding Shares: 16.5 million<br>
  Public Float: 3.4 million</p>
  SRGE) are being predicted for May 14-May 19 as many significant news <br=

  releases indicate strong contractual revenues with major Telecom firms.<=
/p>
  THIS WEEK FOR SRGE!</p>
  subscribers IMMEDIATELY to allow investors the opportunity to <br>
  accumulate a substantial position in this undervalued gem. Surge <br>
  Technologies Corp. (SRGE) is the latest new pick where the stage is set =
for a <br>
  tremendous advance. This company deserves your immediate attention! <br>=

  Stock Mogul Team found a new winner yet again! </p>
  five million subscriber lines) over the last 4 years, but is now project=
ing &quot;a <br>
  banner expansion year with geometric growth in revenues&quot; due largel=
y to <br>
  sales demands for their innovative patented products and expansion into =
  International telecom markets.</p>
  develops, manufactures, and markets superior patented outside plant <br>=

  electrical surge protection equipment for the telecommunications industr=
y.<br>
  The US sales projections for this market are $4 Billion annually, with t=
his <br>
  figure growing rapidly as the expansion of new HDSL and ADSL <br>
  technologies permeate the industry.</p>
ir <br>
  shares grossly undervalued based upon conservative EPS estimates. This i=
s <br>
  just the tip of the iceberg and we expect a continuous flow of huge news=
  announcements detailing the highly profitable chain of events to follow =
for <br>
  SRGE in the near future. We can state from our judicious research that w=
e <br>
  are not alone in viewing SRGE as one of those extremely rare opportuniti=
es <br>
  where the impact of major news events simultaneously boosts the value of=
 a <br>
  company while ultimately providing substantial reward for its shareholde=
rs.</p>
ction <br>
  element&quot; for complex digital switches. Protecting these Telecom swi=
tching <br>
  devices is crucial to inclusive components that are sensitive to interru=
ptions <br>
  in voltage which can cause extensive network damage, thus negating costl=
y <br>
  and time-consuming repair and down-time. Major Telecoms require this <br=

  protection throughout their network in order to prevent the hazards of <=
br>
  harming personnel, damaging expensive equipment, and massive system <br>=

  failures.</p>
br>
  hands on them or didn't have the right information in time? We are alert=
ing <br>
  you now to a special Company with a unique technology that is on the <br=

  forefront of a breakout! We are excited about SRGE's technology and <br>=

  expansion as they prepare to ink deal after deal with Major US Telecoms =
in <br>
  conjunction with dramatic increases in revenue for 2004 and 2005. SRGE <=
br>
  has made phenomenal advancements but may be one of the few stocks left i=
n <br>
  this industry group that is unknown and undervalued, therefore a 300=
%-<br>
  400% jump may wind up being conservative. </p>
-----</p>
&quot; within <br>
  the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B=
  and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or =
  involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, be=
liefs, <br>
  plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performa=
nce <br>
  are not statements of historical fact and may be &quot;forward looking <=
br>
  statements&quot;.</p>
br>
  projections, at the time the statements are made that involve a number o=
f <br>
  risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to di=
ffer <br>
  materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements =
in <br>
  this action may be identified through the use of words such as: &quot;pr=
ojects&quot;, <br>
&quot;foresee&quot;, &quot;expects&quot;, &quot;estimates&quot;, &quot;bel=
ieves&quot;, &quot;understands&quot;, &quot;will&quot;, <br>
&quot;anticipates&quot;, or that by statements indicating certain actions =
&quot;may&quot;, &quot;could&quot;, <br>
  or &quot;might&quot; occur. All information provided within this email p=
ertaining to <br>
  investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided=
 and <br>
  not investment advice. Stock Mogul Team advises all readers and <br>
  subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities <br=

  representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this e=
mail. <br>
  None of the material within this report shall be construed as any kind o=
f <br>
  investment advice. </p>
r>
  independently purchased shares of srge prior to the publication of this =
report. <br>
  Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such holding=
s due <br>
  to our intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares. Shares may=
 be <br>
  sold at any time, even after positive statements have been made regardin=
g <br>
  the above company.</p>

----16243241A13F5B9E48A--