[Acpc-l] ASSISTANCE FOR FOREIGN INVESTMENT

JOHN KUTI dk_00752003@yahoo.co.uk
Sat, 15 May 2004 18:32:47 +0100 (BST)

ATTN;Sir,

ASSISTANCE FOR FOREIGN INVESTMENT

My name is DR JOHN KUTI, I have important and urgent need to contact you
to seek your assistance. The kind of the relationship and the confidential
nature makes it imperative for me to contact you directly by email. I have
spent 22 years of my working life with Federal Ministry of Finance in
Nigeria. The last years were in the presidency where I worked directly
with the Gen Sani Abacha, our Military Head of State who died in office in
1998. He confided in me immensely and I was in charge of Esta Code and
Security payments while he was alive. Because of the western perception of
Military Government, Nigeria was isolated in the international community.
He (Abacha) therefore used trusted companies and agents to move money
outside Nigeria for security payments and other exigencies through
dedicated accounts operated by the president. Some of this money was in
transit as at the time he died. It can be transferred to your custody if
you are willing and assure me of your ability to handle such a sum and
honesty that I will not be cheated out when the money comes into your
account.

At the moment, the sum of 30 million USD (THIRTY MILLION UNITED STATES
DOLLARS) has been dormant for almost three years while I waited for a
conducive environment to transfer it to a willing partner for mutual
benefits. A good opportunity now exists for me to present you or some
other person as a legal recipient off this money, which will be
transferred as you may direct and I found your country very ideal for this
transfer, I can not claim this money personally because I am still in
government service and subject to scrutiny.

If you can assure me of your ability and sincerity, I am willing to let
you keep 15% of this fund for your assistance and will also refund all
expenses you may incur in the course of this transaction. I will also want
to invest my own share in your country based on your advice for a
reasonable length of time. I will/must assure you that this transaction is
entirely risk free. Give me your consent by sending immediately your reply
and call me through my private line(234-8033593926).

I am sure that if we proceed dedicatedly this fund can be realized within
14 days. In your reply furnish me with your private telephone and fax
number for easy and fast relaying of messages.
Endeavor to keep this transaction extraordinarily confidential whatever
your decision, I expect to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

DR JOHN KUTI