[Acpc-l] Dear sir,

Daniel Kojo danielkojo2000@yahoo.com
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 05:54:37 +0100

            SHIPMENT OF 200KG OF ALUVIAL GOLD DUST

Dear sir,
I was personally.Informed by a very reliable friend who assured me in confidence
of your capability  and reliablility to carry on with this transsaction.in
these circumstances,I am soliciting your assistance and co-operation for
us to go into business.

By lifting this 200KG to your address of destination where to forward the
asset Gold Dust into your country refinery company. This is the commodity
which our  local
miners have offerd for sale in your country .

You will stand as the owner  of the goods in arrival in your contry. Here
is the condition the buyer and the seller has to go into agreement becouse
we have signed a confidential contract agreement between the local miners
to supply Alluvial Gold Dust from various villages from time to time to
my company stock.To onward export to abroad,presently we have more than
200KG in our stock.

Here is the condition the buyer and the seller has to go into agreement
becouse we have signed a confidential contract agreement between the local
miners to supply Alluvial Gold Dust from various villages from time to time
to my company stock.To onward export to abroad,presently we have more than
200KG in our stock.

 1.Shipment of 200KG AU Gold Dust by 22.5karat purity 92%.
 2.Price USD$5,800 per a kilo.

 3.Condition of payment.We accept after refinery the metal in your  country.We
will forward an account where to wire the fund.

4.Confirm your capability to assist to honour this transaction as  regard
to the averhead shipment charges.The local miners accepted  any expenses
made during the time of transaction should be  reduced as from the total
value of the goods.
We will sign agreement for confidential business between both  parties.
We expect the shipment in no distance of date.

I will fax you the report of SGS analyses report and certificate  of origin.

     BEST REGARD,
     Daniel KOJO.

Get Tiscali Broadband From £15:99
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadbandhome/