[Aec-friends] Program for the SFB Seminar, January 29, RISC

Carsten Schneider cschneid at risc.jku.at
Mon Jan 21 10:31:51 CET 2019

Dear Colleagues,

let me remind you that our next SFB Seminar (see below) will take place
in 8 days, Tuesday, January 29 at RISC.
In case that you want to attend our join lunch, send me a short message
till this Thursday.

Best wishes,
Carsten

Program for the SFB-Seminar, January 29, RISC

Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2019
Place: Castle of RISC, Hagenberg

12:00-14:00 Lunch at Hofwirt
(see item 12 at
https://www3.risc.jku.at/conferences/aec2018/HagenbergMap.pdf)

14:00-15:00 Marni Mishna (Simon Fraser University, Canada)
On the complexity of the cogrowth sequence

15:00-15:30 coffee break

15:30-16:30 Karl Mahlburg (Louisiana State University, U.S.A.)
Statistics for unimodal sequences of integers