Xirlink C-It?

Johannes Erdfelt jerdfelt@sventech.com
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 17:17:07 -0400

I picked up a Xirlink C-It Video camera recently and according to Vision's
pages at http://www.vvl.co.uk/products/oems/videoconferencing.htm,
it's an OEM of the CPiA chipset.

However, the Vendor ID and the Product ID of the USB device are
completely different than what is listed in the pdf's for the chipset.
My camera reports:

Apr 25 13:12:54 bjorn kernel:   Vendor:  0545
Apr 25 13:12:54 bjorn kernel:   Product: 8080

And the GetCPIAVersion command doesn't work (I get babbles if the packet
size is too small, or 0's if I increase the packet size to 8 bytes).

Anyone know if this is really a Vision based camera? Anyone know what's
up with it?

JE