Patching v0-2 with two patches

Bas Rijniersce bas@brijn.nu
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 00:01:55 +0200

Hmmm,

I should have known it, my C isn't good enough to merge even two patches
;-)
If i apply Scott's big patch first and the Peter's patch there are only
a few rejects:
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to cpia/module/cpia_entry.h.rej
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to
cpia/module/interface_pp.c.rej

The first one is so easy that even I can cut/paste them together. The
second, the interface_pp.c file, has undergone quite a bit of rewriting.
Enough to throw me off track. Scott, maybe you could fit them in??? It's
only a few lines that you can place in the right spot very easily I
think..
----[ the rej file]---
***************
*** 56,61 ****
  {
  if (camera[camnr])
  	{
  	kfree(camera[camnr]);
  	camera[camnr] = NULL;
  	return 0;
--- 56,62 ----
  {
  if (camera[camnr])
  	{
+ 	del_timer(&camera[camnr]->q_timer);
  	kfree(camera[camnr]);
  	camera[camnr] = NULL;
  	return 0;
***************
*** 308,313 ****
  camera[camnr]->port = port;
  camera[camnr]->state = CPIA_FORWARD;
  camera[camnr]->camstate = CPIA_PHASE_idle;

  /* detect the thing */

--- 309,316 ----
  camera[camnr]->port = port;
  camera[camnr]->state = CPIA_FORWARD;
  camera[camnr]->camstate = CPIA_PHASE_idle;
+ camera[camnr]->q_wait = NULL;
+ init_timer(&camera[camnr]->q_timer);

  /* detect the thing */
----[ end of file ]----

I would be very happy ;-))

TIA,
Bas

----
Bas Rijniersce                       Phone +31 341 550545
Oude Telgterweg 81                   Fax +31 341 562940
3851 EA  Ermelo                      http://www.brijn.nu
The Netherlands                      bas@brijn.nu