USB

Remco B. Brink remco@xgov.net
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 09:26:56 +0100

Hi,

is there at the moment a point to point install list of how to (try to) get
the USB cam working? I remember there was a site that had such a reference,
but unfortunately there are no more links from Jarl Totland's site to it.

Furthermore, has it been possible to use the USB cam since the 2.3.5 kernel,
where it went broken if I remember correctly?

regards,
Remco

--
Remco B. Brink
NoOffice AS - Borgundveien 150 - Ålesund - Norway