Are you interested in some user software for WCII ?

jmmerliot@free.fr jmmerliot@free.fr
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 23:04:17 +0200 (CEST)

Yes, that's perfect for me.

the J is for my first name : Jean-Michel Merliot.

I have a few questions fot you guys...

I have made an extension to convert 352x288 to 704x576 res. nut I have a few problems...

Has anyone any idea how to do that kind of expansion the best way possible, I mean so
that the image looks less pixelized than what I have now ( in fact, I need to find what
YUV are and which one take care of , at the moment I just make some linear translation,
which is not very efficient as it does not take care of what the result looks like... )

Second, YUV ==> RGB take a lot of CPU time, are there any optimized versions available in
GPL or something like that ?

Thanks.