Are you interested in some user software for WCII ?

Bas Rijniersce bas@brijn.nu
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 23:21:15 +0200

Ji,

jmmerliot@free.fr wrote:

> I have a few questions fot you guys...

> I have made an extension to convert 352x288 to 704x576 res. nut I have a few problems...

> Has anyone any idea how to do that kind of expansion the best way possible, I mean so
> that the image looks less pixelized than what I have now ( in fact, I need to find what
> YUV are and which one take care of , at the moment I just make some linear translation,
> which is not very efficient as it does not take care of what the result looks like... )

> Second, YUV ==> RGB take a lot of CPU time, are there any optimized versions available in
> GPL or something like that ?

I believe that v4l has a YUV->RGB part somewhere, they use it for live
video so i think it should be pretty fast (but I could be way off :)

> Thanks.
Bas
----
Bas Rijniersce                       Phone +31 341 550545
Oude Telgterweg 81                   Fax +31 341 562940
3851 EA  Ermelo                      http://www.brijn.nu
The Netherlands                      bas@brijn.nu