Are you interested in some user software for WCII ?

Jacob Nikom nikom@merl.com
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 17:53:42 -0400

Hi,

I have WebCam II (parallel port and USB versions) and I used to work with
it on NT with parallel port. I was able to get videostream from WebCam using
Java Media Framework 2.0(early access), but I found quite a bit of problems
with this early verion software. I would like to try to work with WebCam on Linux.
Is it possible to for me to use and test the software?

Regards,

Jacob Nikom

Bas Rijniersce wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Edward Salley wrote:
>
> > I'd be happy to test it.  Can someone e-mail the archive to me or poit me towards a ftp
> > site?
>
> Until Jarl is back I have put the file up at: ftp://brijn.nu/vision
>
> Jmmerliot (uhh, what does the J stand for ;-) is that OK with you?
>
> > edward
>
> Bas
>
> ----
> Bas Rijniersce                       Phone +31 341 550545
> Oude Telgterweg 81                   Fax +31 341 562940
> 3851 EA  Ermelo                      http://www.brijn.nu
> The Netherlands                      bas@brijn.nu

Jacob Nikom     e-mail: nikom@merl.com
                          voice: (617) 621-449-0532