CPiA Parallell port codebase

Peter Pregler Peter.Pregler@risc.uni-linz.ac.at
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:33:03 +0200 (CEST)

On 24-Jun-99 Jarl Totland wrote:

> Hello all.
>
> It seems the parport development is about to get rolling again, several
> interested parties today. On request from Bas I will act as a maintainer
> for the codebase until further notice. The source is now available on
> the
> webpage at http://home.eunet.no/~jtotland/vision/, feel free to dive
> into it. We'll work out the update strategy once someone actually get's
> anything done, for now send patches etc to me for inclusion in the code.
>
> Well... just go get it will you?

I'll try to have a  look at it over the weekend. I could provide a
CVS-server for development. And I think I can convince my boss to do
some alpha-testing/debugging as my regular work since we would to use our
new cameras under linux (v4l and isabelle :). I'll have to look at the code
first to see if I can also do some development. I do speak C but I have
never done serious kernel development. But I guess I could help to switch
the code to a cpia_driver-interface as suggested in another e-mail.

Greetings, Peter