Driver V4.0

Jean-Michel Merliot jm.merliot@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 08:03:03 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

        I tried the driver v4.0.

        I just added the stuff to make it on my SPM system.

        Compiles nicely, installs nicely, but I got an I/O error when I try to open
/dev/video with the built-in gqcam ;-(.

        In fact, the same problem than Bas has.

        Driver v3.1 worked well afer reading the mailing list and remembering my PC was
dual CPU ;-).

        If any test needed, I can help...

        Is it me or does images tend to turn yellow when lighting is low ?

        In any case, it's a real nice job you've all done !!!

E-Mail: Jean-Michel Merliot <jm.merliot@wanadoo.fr>

Linux and Blue Oyster Cult Fan

Deadly Opponent To microsoft
Misconception Of Computing Art...