Off-topic: How to persuade a company to release specs

Jarl Totland Jarl.Totland@bdc.no
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 12:22:33 +0100

At 30.11.1999 11:55 +0100, Bas wrote:
>Jarl, since you had succes with VLSI, what arguments did you use? Are there
>any good examples on the net? Are there other people who have experience in
>this.

You might want to check out the Commercial Port Advocacy HOWTO at
http://www.seul.org/pub/howto/cpah.html. That one is about software, should
nevertheless be interesting... It also links to more resources for Linux
Advocacy.

Also, if you go to my page, the very first post in the news archive has a
link to a page with all my early correspondence with Vision. Obviously,
other people were bugging them to, still I'd like to think my letters
mattered ;-)

Good Luck!

Vyrdsamt,
Jarl Totland