Mystrie error number...

Chris Whiteford Chris@informinteractive.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:43:52 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01BF1A72.AB380DD0

I have been using the cpia driver for a while and everything is running
great...  But (how did you know that was comming), every once and a while I
start up one of the test apps (main) and every command returns and error
number of 5.  I can't seam to find where the heck (or what the heck is
causing this message).  I am trying to write a small command line app ala
the qcam stuff that will just capture to sequental files (ppm, jpg, what
ever) and possibly capture right to mpeg...  So any help on this error
number problem would be great...

Also to all the active developers of this driver.  Keep up the great work...
Thanks to you guys every device in my system is now supported (my cam was
the last inline)

chris.