Mystrie error number...

Mads Bondo Dydensborg madsdyd@challenge.dk
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 00:16:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, Chris Whiteford wrote:

> I am trying to write a small command line app ala
> the qcam stuff that will just capture to sequental files (ppm, jpg, what
> ever) and possibly capture right to mpeg...  So any help on this error
> number problem would be great...

Ack. I have written something that does this already. It captures to ppm
from the command line.

It is based on the client example code in the driver. I have refrained
from mentioning it, because it seems that using the driver directly (as
opposed to using the v4l interface) was not recommended.

It can also set (and read) brigthness, contrast and saturation. (It is to
be used as a "survaliance" application, but I am having problems with the
EDP mode on the IBM machine that I have as target. On my test machine, it
works perfect. )

If you are interessted in the source, write me. It is my intention to mail
it to the driver maintainers, when I had burnt it in some more.

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk