digital video camera

Jacob Nikom nikom@merl.com
Fri, 03 Sep 1999 15:23:56 -0400

Hi Matias,

I think you don't have too many choices. You run Linux - so you need
the camera which has Linux driver unless you want to go to Windows.
There are not too many cameras with Linux drivers. Here is URL for
Linux drivers:

http://atlantek.com.au/USERS/wes/linux/frame.html#about

If you have only 150 bucks, go with Creative Blaster WebCam II and buy
three of them - you cannot get anything cheaper regardless of what you
are trying to do. If you have more money, you have to select the camera
based on your task.

Here is the interesing information about latest WebCams with price
comparison:
http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/story/story_3812.html

None of those cameras have a Linux driver (IMHO)

Jacob Nikom