CPiA USB driver results with 2.3.18 (still not working)

Johannes Erdfelt jerdfelt@sventech.com
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 13:16:55 -0400

On Sat, Sep 11, 1999, R. Steven Rainwater <srainwater@ncc.com> wrote:
> I just finished compiling kernel 2.3.18 and tried out
> the CPiA driver. Still no go. This time it bombs off
> with the following:
>
> 	usb_init_isoc() RET -3
>
> This was using the command "vidcat > test.jpg" as usual.
> I haven't seen a kernel oops result from it at all after
> playing with it for a half hour, so at least there's
> some good news...

Heh, the driver in 2.3.18 is old. I've worked on it and I've got color,
CIF frames and compression working, but I can't seem to get it to send
me a frame reliably tho.

I'm working on getting a new release out probably today.

JE