stripes

Tore Halset halset@pvv.ntnu.no
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 15:58:24 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, Tore Halset wrote:

> I run the command:
> vidcat -f png -s 352x288 > fil.png
> vidcat -f jpeg -s 352x288 > fil.jpeg
>
> The pictures can be seen on:
> http://www.samfundet.no/~halset/fil.png
> http://www.samfundet.no/~halset/fil.jpeg
>
> Well, the camera is out of focus, but that is not a problem yet.
>
> fil.png and fil.jpeg does not look the same. fil.jpeg has a black area at
> the bottom. Both of the pictures has horisontal stripes.

Now it is in focus, but some of the colors are wrong as well. On the
http://www.samfundet.no/~halset/fil.png there is a yellow tools-box at the
bottom of the picture. This box should be blue. The gray computer on the
left is in the right shade of gray. The books that are blue at the top
middle of the picture should be gold.

AAnd then there was the stripes that I do not know how to remove.

 - Tore.