[cpia] Microtek EyeStar2

Peter Pregler Peter_Pregler@email.com
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 17:18:03 +0200

On Mon, Apr 10, 2000 at 02:26:33PM +0100, Ben Dooks wrote:
> Hi, i've just purchased one of these cameras (EyeStar2) and was wondering
> if anyone knew if there is a driver for this device available? If not,
> is there anyone who'd point me in the right direction to start an
> driver?

> The CPIA driver detects the camera, but does not work (kernel oops).
> Machine is based on ABIT Bp6, 2xCeleron400, 128Mb RAM,...

Since CPiA is detected the driver is most probably correct. What
kernel-version is this? Could you give us more information,
kernel-version, parport-config, interrupt setting, and also compile
the driver with DEBUG turned on.

-Peter

--
I will not waste chalk. --Bart Simpson at the blackboard
Email: Peter.Pregler@email.com